Hello Codeforces. Hoping you're having a wonderful day! ^_^
DYTECHLAB Cup 2022
Next week, we invite you to the first ever Dytechlab Cup 2022 that will start on Oct/07/2022 17:35 (Moscow time). The problems were prepared by members of our company who share a passion for Competitive Programming. It is an open and rated round for both divisions.
The round will have 7 problems and will be 150 minutes long. We wish everyone good luck and have a positive delta!
- 1st place: US$200 cash prize
- 2nd place: US$100 cash prize
- 3rd place: US$50 cash prize
Also, we understand that contestants like dope MERCHANDISE, so we are giving away lots of them!
- Top 20 will get a merchandise package which will include: a t-shirt with your Codeforces handle on it, a notebook, 2 pens, and a sports bag.
- 30 merchandise packages, each including a t-shirt & 2 pens will be randomly distributed to 30 contestants ranking 21-200.
- 100 merchandise packages, each including a sports bag & 2 pens will be randomly distributed to 100 contestants ranking 201-1500.
All packages will include stickers in it, so you can stick them to your laptop and show your friends how hardworking you've been :p
Our appreciation goes to:
- MikeMirzayanov for the Codeforces and the Polygon platform.
- DmitryGrigorev for coordination of the round.
- magnified for one of the problems and your enthusiastic support in preparing the round.
- ngfam_kongu and n0sk1ll for 2 problems that fills in the gap to finalize the contest.
- Every Dynamic Technology Lab member who helped in coordination, was spot-on while we were working together in the office and helped me come up with ideas for problems.
- The list of testers: KAN, Elite_Vanor, HmmOrange, Kuroni, .DucAnh., LetterC67, nguyentien_zzz, VanIOImaster153, MofK, ngd.nam, nigus, hank55663, BacHoCuuPikachu, ocortez, kieusontungcva, baguettes, ladpro98, stevenkplus, MagentaCobra.
Wish you the best and a very positive delta in this round!
About Dytechlab & Job Opportunities
We are Dynamic Technology Lab, Pte Ltd. (DTL), a quantitative hedge fund engaging in global securities trading with multiple asset classes. Since our founding in 2009, from humble beginnings in a home garage, we are now a sizable well-established financial institution with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, and Hanoi. Our success is fueled by some of the most inquisitive minds who are relentless in their pursuit of innovation.
As a tech-focused Licensed Fund Management Company under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL is dedicated to producing strong consistent returns for its investors by relying on mathematical and statistical models to drive its investment process.
What is quantitative trading:
It’s a work that needs to blend mathematics, finance, and computer skills effectively. This blend produces a scientific and systematic approach to investing. Quants use computer algorithms and mathematical models to generate investment strategies to trade in various financial markets.
Working with an expert team:
We have a strong team in this industry who are very talented individuals, who graduated from prestigious universities around the globe and are winners of International Olympiads and various programming competitions like ICPC. They are the industry’s technical experts and you will be able to learn a lot from them, especially if you are new to the industry!
We hire the best of the best talents to build world-class infrastructure and trading algorithms to excel in the extremely competitive investment industry.
We're looking for team members that are: - Strong in algorithms, data structures, and/or operating systems-related topics - Quick learners and fast adapting to new technologies
Having relevant past experiences in work/internship/project is a plus!
Learn more about us here!
If you are interested in employment opportunities in Eastern Europe, Dubai, or South East Asia, please fill out the contact form below: