Hello Codeforces. Hoping you're having a wonderful day! ^_^
DYTECHLAB Cup 2022
This October, we invite you to the first ever Dytechlab Cup 2022 that will start on 07.10.2022 17:35 (Московское время). The problems were prepared by members of our company who share a passion for Competitive Programming. It is an open and rated round for both divisions.
The round will consist of 7 problems and will be 150 minutes long. We wish everyone good luck and have a positive delta!
- 1st place: US$200 cash prize
- 2nd place: US$100 cash prize
- 3rd place: US$50 cash prize
Also, we understand that contestants like dope MERCHANDISE, so we are giving away lots of them!
- Top 20 will get a merchandise package which will include: a t-shirt with your Codeforces handle on it, a notebook, 2 pens, and a sports bag.
- 30 merchandise packages, each including a t-shirt & 2 pens will be randomly distributed to 30 contestants ranking 21-200.
- 100 merchandise packages, each including a sports bag & 2 pens will be randomly distributed to 100 contestants ranking 201-1500.
All packages will include stickers in it, so you can stick them to your laptop and show your friends how hardworking you've been :p
Our appreciation goes to
- MikeMirzayanov for the Codeforces and the Polygon platform.
- DmitryGrigorev for coordination of the round.
- magnified for one of the problems and your enthusiastic support in preparing the round.
- tlsdydaud1 for one problem that fills in the gap to finalize the contest.
- ngfam_kongu, MofK, ladpro98 and every other Dynamic Technology Lab member who helped in coordination, was spot-on while we were working together in the office and helped me come up with ideas for problems.
- The list of testers (still updating): KAN, Elite_Vanor, HmmOrange, Kuroni, .DucAnh., LetterC67, nguyentien_zzz, VanIOImaster153, ngd.nam, nigus, hank55663, BacHoCuuPikachu, ocortez, kieusontungcva, baguettes, stevenkplus, MagentaCobra, dorijanlendvaj, djq_cpp, ugly2333, gyh20, TomiokapEace, SSerxhs, jeroenodb, willy108, abc864197532, -skyline-, tlsdydaud1, ak2006, satyam343, Andreasyan, emorgan5289.
UPD: (tentative) score distribution is: $$$500 - 1000 - 1500 - 2000 - 2750 - 3500 - 3750$$$.
Wish you the best and a very positive delta in this round!
About Dytechlab & Job Opportunities
If you are interested in employment opportunities in Eastern Europe, Dubai, or South East Asia, please fill out the contact form below:
We are Dynamic Technology Lab, Pte Ltd. (DTL), a quantitative hedge fund engaging in global securities trading with multiple asset classes. Since our founding in 2009, from humble beginnings in a home garage, we are now a sizable, well-established financial institution with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, and Hanoi. Our success is fueled by some of the most inquisitive minds who are relentless in their pursuit of innovation.
As a tech-focused Licensed Fund Management Company under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL is dedicated to producing strong consistent returns for its investors by relying on mathematical and statistical models to drive its investment process.
Right now, we are looking for lots and lots of Engineering positions and are ready to bring opportunities to work in a quantitative trading environment for Engineers of all levels, all around the world!