Invitation to Indigo Coding Competition ($700+ worth of Prizes)

Revision en2, by stefdasca, 2023-04-14 18:37:31

Hello Codeforces!

I tested this contest and I found it of a high quality especially for the div2/div3 participants, and at the request of the organizers, I am sharing the announcement in order to promote it here. The announcement starts below.

Hi all! This is slightly short notice, but if you are interested in a great challenge, you should definitely sign up!

The Indigo Coding Competition will be happening tomorrow on Saturday, April 15th, from 4:30 to 7:00 PM EST! and it will be held on HackerRank.

In order to participate, you need to complete the google form and check out the information from the contest website.

The image

Designed and organized by high school and college students from Indiana, this contest is great for beginners, advanced programmers, and all in between. Anyone can participate and there are prizes worth $700+ for the winners who are in pre-college, but also raffle prizes.

This is a great opportunity to code with friends (you can compete individually or in pairs), meet new people, solve some cool problems, and have fun! If you're interested, check out the website and join the discord server.

We look forward to seeing you there!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English stefdasca 2023-04-14 18:37:31 32 Tiny change: 'fle prizes anyone who participates can get. \n\nThis' -> 'fle prizes. \n\nThis'
en1 English stefdasca 2023-04-14 17:23:20 1608 Initial revision (published)