Пожалуйста, подпишитесь на официальный канал Codeforces в Telegram по ссылке https://t.me/codeforces_official. ×

Unrate Codeforces Round #893

Правка en1, от I_love_sanskar, 2023-08-15 21:38:11

This round used copied problem From chinese site. I would request Codeforces owner to unrated this and make it fair for the rest of the world who love competitive programming and do it as they enjoy problem solving not because they enjoy copy pasting solutions available all over the internet and gain useless rating points. Also This will force other users to copy paste solutions. If this trend of using Problems already available continues it will destroy the spirit of CP and discourage lower rated users from thinking on their own and rather encourage them for searching Problem statements after round begins which will eventually lead them to Youtube and telegram channels which provide solutions to these problems.

I know many who got rating by copying solution will downvote this blog but I don't care as I am a CP lover and won' get demotivated by negative contribution as my main Aim is not rating rather becoming good at problem solving

Justice

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский I_love_sanskar 2023-08-15 21:38:11 994 Initial revision (published)