Codeforces and Polygon may be unavailable from May 23, 4:00 (UTC) to May 23, 8:00 (UTC) due to technical maintenance. ×

Advice on efficient practice

Revision en2, by Medeali, 2023-09-06 00:05:06

I have started doing cp for 2months now(i registered on codeforces before but i was only discovering at that time) my dream is to make my country IOI team. I can feel the improvememnt a bit(by the way what do you think of my rating graph) however i am always doubting my practice efficiency because i am not using a roadmap or something just random practice and whenever i encounter a new topic on a problem i learn it and pratcie some basic problems to grasp i also tried that ultimate topic list but still everytime i feel there is something wrong and i don't even know dsa or anything so should i learn it first or what however i know that in spite of my lack of experinec i really love cp and OI and am willing to do anything to improve i also tried the USACO guide which i tought would be amazing however the statements were very long and usually they did not require any thinking just heavy implementation in the beginner bronze problems.So i am now asking for help and advice and i hope to get answers unlike other blogs i had posted so please i want help on practice and on my progress whether is it good or not.Thanks again for this wonderful community and this amazing website which is my favourite one for practice.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Medeali 2023-09-06 00:05:06 191
en1 English Medeali 2023-09-05 23:59:47 1064 Initial revision (published)