About my teammate

Revision ru2, by Geroin, 2023-12-31 16:47:33

Have you read my first post? If no, please read it before this. My, teammate, marzipan

Has had a registration on codeforces for over 4 years and he decided to publish a post on his blog for the first time.

And this post immediately became the top -2 in number of votes on Codeforces! And my teammate himself is top -1 in contribution and in total contribution of all posts. Codeforces has been waiting for my teammate's word for 14 years! And now, after so many years of waiting, we have heard it and Codeforces is covered in house.

Hooray, long live marzipan!

In all seriousness, it's pretty sad. Arseniy (marzipan) prepared really cool problems, he tried to make the best samples, he added all the little testcases to the samples that broke the testers' decisions. The round was prepared by guys from Lyceum 31, including marzipan, and their tasks are really great.

I think that because of task H (and even more so because of task G) the round should be unranked, but there was nothing the guys could do. They were forced to remove a task (which, you see, is similar to a task from IMO '86 (according to errorgorn, I think)), but add a task that is googleable on the first internet query.

marzipan himself gave the round task E (and not only), which I think is the best task of the contest, by a combination of all factors. I am very sorry that this happened to him, please be sympathetic to this situation.

But please put dislikes on his post))))) let him go down in history as a top -1 post with his first post) Especially since the round deserves it))))).

UPD: Officially! His post is the worst post in 14 years!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
ru2 Russian Geroin 2023-12-31 16:47:33 64
en1 English Geroin 2023-12-31 05:20:10 1693 Initial revision for English translation
ru1 Russian Geroin 2023-12-31 05:13:46 1693 Первая редакция (опубликовано)