A website to share solutions to coding competitions.

Revision en4, by TurtleShip, 2015-12-28 08:05:59

Hello, folks.

I built a website to share solutions to coding competitions, including Codeforces, TopCoder, and UVa Online Judge.

The site is http://codingyard.com/

I've been working on it as a side project, and it is completely free to use. I pay the bills and will continue to pay it.

If people can pay a visit, sign up, and leave some feedback, I would much appreciate it!

Even though Codeforces already provide a way to view past solutions, I built the website for below reasons

1) A centralized place to store solutions to multiple contests.

I think many people who do competitive programming participate in multiple compeititons — Codeforces, TopCoder, Google Code Jam, etc. I plan to support uploading solutions as many different competitions as possible. I eventually want to turn my website into a community where people can come to share solutions to any competitions.

2) Some competition sites don't show previously submitted solutions. One example is UVa Online Judge. Sometimes I would get stuck on a problem and I really wish I could see other people's solutions so that I see other possible approaches.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English TurtleShip 2015-12-28 08:05:59 3 Tiny change: 'ort upload solutions' -> 'ort uploading solutions'
en3 English TurtleShip 2015-12-28 08:02:25 4 Tiny change: 'a website so share so' -> 'a website to share so'
en2 English TurtleShip 2015-12-28 08:01:03 6
en1 English TurtleShip 2015-12-28 08:00:21 1194 Initial revision (published)