Call for problem setters and testers [Volunteer Work]

Revision en3, by MasterMind, 2020-02-04 07:12:22

Hi everyone,

My name is Amjad, and I am a university instructor at Hebron University in Palestine. We host a competition for Palestinian universities once a year usually in mid March to motivate students and bring them together to competitive programming world.

The difficulty of the problems is very close to Div.3 rounds.

The competition is usually hosted onsite in Hebron Uni Campus using my own private server, and then after the competition, the problems will uploaded to codeforces gym for everyone to participate. You can take a look the last year competition on this link

I started this initiative purely for fun and because I love this sport.

Now, the competition will be held in about a month from now. and I need help from the community to prepare a beautiful round for the contestants. So if you have a problem not necessarily 100% original or if you would like to be a tester please PM me. (The problems should be prepared in polygon).

I should mention that all of this is not sponsored by anyone and therefore all of this is a volunteer work. I won't be able to pay neither setters nor testers. All I can do is that if you come one day to my country Palestine by any chance I would invite you for lunch and take you around the city.

Thank you

UPD1: Some of you messaged me, but I cannot reply right away because codeforces only allow messages to 2 distinct recipients per hour. Please add your polygon username in the Private message when you PM me.

UPD2: I created a server on discord because it is easier to communicate, and will be sending the invite link when you PM me.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English MasterMind 2020-02-04 07:12:22 144
en2 English MasterMind 2020-02-03 20:43:22 337 Tiny change: 'nk you\n\nUPD: Some of y' -> 'nk you\n\n**UPD:** Some of y'
en1 English MasterMind 2020-02-03 19:24:51 1377 Initial revision (published)