Invitation to Hey Coach Coding Contest 2020. (Unrated)

Revision en3, by AM_I_Learning, 2020-12-20 14:19:41

We heycoach Community invite you to take part in our coding contest which features 5 algorithmic + 1 hacking based coding problems.

The contest will start from :-- 22nd December 6pm and will last for 2 hours.

Contest link:-HCCC2020

Separate registration for prizes is required see below for more details

ACM style ranking and scoring that is binary format.

Banner

This contest is organized by Hey Coach A Tech interview and CP Coach website which focus on personalized guide for mastering technical concepts.

• Heycoach is a tech interview and competitive programming personalized coaching web based platform on which coach and students interact with each other to learn more. We offer courses on various Fields of computer science. We have launched our comprehensive guide to competitive programming on our website Cp Coach

• Its vision is to make students master their concepts well and implement them in real life with ease and on the top of it the best is that all things are a way personalized and user friendly.

Prizes worth 300k

• All participants will get a whooping 50% discount on CP coach personalized course for 1 year access.

• Top 10 participants will get full CP coach course free.

• Next 15 participants will get 90% discount on our CP coach course.

• Next 25 participants will get 85% discount on our CP coach course.

• Course link:-Cp Coach

• Main website link:- heycoach

• Registration link for prizes:- https://forms.gle/6aecDw6CPBz2ysC28

Setters , Testers and Editorialists:- rstephen_2907 , parsifal_404 , lucky_21 and me.

Note:- 5 problems contains equal points that is 1 point each the 6th problem contains 0 points it is just for fun. and to test your hacking and debugging skills.

We hope you will enjoy the contest .

Happy Coding , hope to see you on the leader board.

Editorials are all ready and will be posted just after the contest ends.

For any query and clarifications comment below.

This is our first time setting a contest thus please support us and give us a useful feedback on our performance.

Tags #contest, #prizes, #announcement

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English AM_I_Learning 2020-12-20 14:19:41 32
en2 English AM_I_Learning 2020-12-20 13:42:36 0 (published)
en1 English AM_I_Learning 2020-12-20 13:41:19 2534 Initial revision (saved to drafts)