[Blogpost] Indian ICPC 2019 Experience

Revision en2, by TheOneYouWant, 2021-07-01 13:20:10

Hi everyone,

I started writing a blog on my experience at the Indian ICPC Regionals of 2019-20 (the previous season as of this post) slightly more than a year back here. I stopped after 2 blogposts due to various reasons: World Finals not happening, our team losing interest in CP in general, and I kind of wanted to finish the series after the whole season arc was completed. With both my teammates retiring before this season and World Finals finally looking possible in October, I decided to revive it, so I would be able to publish a final post after WF and be done with this season :D. This seemed like the best time to post, since Amrita regionals has it's online round on 10th July, so many teams would probably be up-solving old regionals, and it might be interesting to compare how you performed vs how we did in the contest setting — what mistakes we made, and what you should avoid. It's also a nice way to preserve my memories, and to hype people up for onsite regionals hopefully, whenever they happen :).

You can read the blog here. Thanks to aryanc403 and Whiplash99 for "testing" the blogpost and making sure I didn't make major blunders!

Future of the blog

Thanks for reading, and hope the read is enjoyable! :)

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English TheOneYouWant 2021-07-01 13:20:10 376 (published)
en1 English TheOneYouWant 2021-07-01 13:13:30 2158 Initial revision (saved to drafts)