We hope you participated and enjoyed the changes made to monthly Long Contests.
From now on, we will be having the problem statements available in Mandarin Chinese and Russian as well
As always, the long contests will start on first Friday of every month and last for 10 days. This ensures that two weekends are covered.
Continuing from there, we bring you the CodeChef August Challenge 2014 . The August 2014 Algorithm Challenge is taking place on http://www.codechef.com/AUG14.
Here are the details:
Date: 1st August 2014 to 11th August 2014
Duration: 10 days
Problems: 9 binary problems of varying difficulty levels + 1 challenge problem.
- Constantin Sokol (kostya_by ),
- Devendra Agarwal (devuy11243),
- Dmytro Berezin (Berezin),
- Lalit Kundu (darkshadows),
- Pavel Sheftelevich (shef_2318),
- Praveen Dhinwa (praveen123)
- Sergey Nagin (Sereja),
- Vinayak Garg (vinayakgarg),
- Vitalij Kozhukhivskij (Witalia),
- Lalit Kundu (darkshadows)
- Sergey Kulik (CherryTree),
It promises to deliver on an interesting set of algorithmic problems with prizes up for grabs.
The contest is open for all and those, who are interested, are requested to register in order to participate.
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating.