CodeChef invites you to participate in the May Lunchtime 2016 at http://www.codechef.com/LTIME36.
Time: Contest problems will be May 28th, 2016 at 07:30 PM (IST) to 10:30 PM (IST). There will be 4 problems in all. Please check your timezone.
Registration: Just need to have a CodeChef user id to participate.
New users please register here
- Problem Setters : amitp08 (Amit Pandey)
- Problem Tester and Editorialist: Xsquare (Prateek Gupta)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI team
- Russian Translator: Cherrytree (Sergey Kulik)
- Contest Admin: PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa)
It promises to deliver on an interesting set of algorithmic problems with something for all.
There will be detailed editorials available soon after the contest ends.
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will win a cool CodeChef T-shirt. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please do participate !! Happy programming to all of you !!