It is the third round of a 2022 series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open and rated for everybody.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2022:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
Thanks to XTX, which in 2022 supported the global rounds initiative!
All problems except one are authored and prepared by me. The other problem is authored by gyh20.
We would also like to thank the following people:
- irkstepanov for coordination, and KAN for helping as well.
- gyh20, miepu, ilyakrasnovv, fengzhengwei, Vladithur, antontrygubO_o, Golovanov399, dbsic211, ak2006 for testing.
- MikeMirzayanov for polygon and codeforces.
- duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- number of problems: 8
- score distribution: 500-1000-1500-2000-2000-2500-3250-4000
We are looking forward to your participation!
Upd Editorial https://codeforces.com/blog/entry/103479