Here is detailed overview of results of IZhO 2018:
There was 2 round each 5:00:00 long with 3 problems. The second round time was increased for 15 minutes because of some problems with one of tasks. IOI rules.
- 137 participants took part in the competition
- Highest result is 549 points and it was received by Roman Korobkov (romanasa)
- The first five winners are:
- Roman Korobkov — Russia — romanasa
- Gainullin Ildar — Russia — 300iq
- Karneichyk Mark — Belarus — markysha
- Anoprenko Mikhail — Russia — manoprenko
- Kairly Nurlykhan — Kazakhstan — Nurlykhan
There is full table of results and submits:
Table of results and submits
But now it's time for statistics!
Scoring for each task:
1st task (chessboard):
2nd task (plan):
3rd task (nicegift):
1st task (segments):
2nd task (sequence):
3rd task (treearray):
Some time later (after official results) I will post raw data (with detailed timings and points of sent solutions) (json) about this competition! Just wait about 2-3 days.