Greetings to the CodeForces Community!
The February Long Challenge is just around the corner and I would like you to be a part of it. With 10 programming questions spread across 10 days, you can participate and solve all of Chef's puzzles. Joining me on the problem setting panel, we have:
- Problem Authors: Chikasuberrrrry (Zhuolin Yang),markysha (Mark Korn), kamranm (Kamran Maharov), chemthan (Trung Nguyen),nerdyninja (Omkar Prabhu),rajankitnita (Ankit Raj),shivam010(Shivam Rathore)
- Problem Tester: MemorySIices (Hanlin Ren)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Editorialist: MemorySIices (Hanlin Ren)
- Statement verifier: Xellos (Jacub Safin)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest.
Time: 2nd February 2018 (1500 hrs) to 12th February 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.