I have been only using Polygon platform since March. It's a great platform, easy to learn and very convenient. I mainly use it to prep problems that are later included in Mashups, for my friends to practice.
Back then while poking around, there was one thing I notice, by setting the statement's language to English and then just write whichever language that you prefer, by default it will display for most users since most of them use English language. It worked just fine, well, until now.
Today, after finish everything on Polygon's side, I linked them to here and started checking them, none of the statement are available (in English)! I tried doing the same thing with Russian statement, and Other statement but it didn't work. All of my previous Mashups now didn't work as well. All statements are "not available on English language".
I can't choose the statement to be "In PDF" and I think it's because the language I use contains unicode characters so I have no choice going for "In HTML".
On the meanwhile, one workaround is that I can just send them screenshot of the problem statements.
Edit 1: I just discovered something. Under the Contest Materials on the right bottow of the page when viewing contest, if you attach a link as "Statement", it will act like a "Plan B" if there is trouble viewing the statement. Screenshot Before that it prompted me that statement is not available but now it gives me an option to view a link instead.
Thought that this is a good workaround so i wanted to share.
Edit 2: Thanks to the hardworking CF team, most of my statements work again now. Unfortnately there is one statement that looks like this Screenshot I have found the cause It's because I was messing with the Statement Encoding so False alarm