Greetings Codeforces Community!
CodeChef invites you all to join us at CodeChef’s monthly serving of the Cookoff. A 2.5 hours contest with five servings of challenging problems for you and your peers to relish. Crafted out of the very best ideas, our set of curated problems will take your codebuds on a delightful trip.
Further, the February Cookoff will be the perfect opportunity to give a boost to your CodeChef ratings and rankings. Meanwhile, you can also share with us some original and engaging problem ideas which can be used in CodeChef's future contests, here: www.codechef.com/problemsetting/new-ideas.
I hope you will participate with your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: teja349 (Teja Reddy), adarshagr8 (Adarsh Agrawal), pshishod2645 ( Prashant Shishodia), codewiz (Nitish Gupta), taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh), nagpaljatin1411 (Jatin Nagpal)
- Editorialist: (Akash Bhalotia)
- Tester: raja1999 (Raja Vardhan Reddy)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Admin: teja349 (Teja Reddy)
- Mandarin Translator: UoA_ZQC (Qingchuan Zhang)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
Time: 16th February 2020 (2130 hrs) to 16th February2020 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
- Contest link: http://bit.ly/COOK115-Codeforces
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and top 10 performers in the Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/7344
Hope to see you participating!!