Title: Embracing Challenges: A Journey in Problem Solving
Difference between en2 and en3, changed 1,319 character(s)
Have you ever felt overwhelmed byTitle: Stepping Up: A Month of Daily Problem-Solving↵

Have you ever faced
 a problem that seemed too daunting to tackle? I know the feeling all too wellinsurmountable, leaving you unsure of where to even begin? I've been there. For a long time, I avoided constructive algorithm-based problems because they seemed too complex and time-consuming. I convinced myself that I couldn't solve them, and so I only dedicated a mere 15 minutes every month to even try, convinced they were beyond my grasp. I'd give myself just 15 minutes to tackle a problem each day for a month, hardly enough time to scratch the surface.↵

But 
one daythen, I decided to change mytake a different approach. I made a commitment to challenge myself daily with these problems, no matter how intimidating they appearedonfront these challenges head-on, dedicating myself to solving one problem every day for a month. And that decision led me on a transformative journey of self-discovery and growth.↵

Recently, I encountered
skill development.↵

One of the problems I encountered during this month-long challenge was
 the "Rectangle Filling" problem, rated at 1100. At first glance, the problem seemed overwhelming with its lengthy paragraphs and complex difficulty. Initially, it seemed daunting with its complex descriptions and examples. Doubt crept in, but I told myself to give it a tryrefused to be deterred. Armed with only a pen and paper, I meticulously dissected the problem and began to formulate abegan breaking down the problem and brainstorming solutions.↵

Despite my efforts, my initial 
attempts at coding the solutioncoding attempts resulted in six wrong submissions. It was disheartenfrustrating, to say the least. But instead of giving up, I sought guidance from others and compared my approach with otheirs'To my sSurpriseingly, our solutions were nearlyalmost identical, butexcept for a small mistake in my return statement thad led tot caused repeated failures.↵

Reflecting on my 
month-long journey, I realized that mistakes are an integral part of the learning process. Each wrong submission taught me something new, helping me refine my problem-solving skills. By embracing challenges and learning from setbacks, I grew more confident in my abilities.↵

The key lesson I learned is to not let fear or self-doubt hold me back. By taking on challenges head-on, I discovered the joy of overcoming obstacles and the satisfaction of finding solutions
e immense value of perseverance and dedication. Each day brought new challenges and opportunities for growth. Even though I made mistakes along the way, each one taught me something valuable about problem-solving.↵

The key lesson I learned is that progress takes time and consistent effort
. So, to anyone feeling hesitant or overwhelmed, I encourage you to take that first step. You might be surprised at what you can achieve when you challenge yourself and persevere through adversityommit to daily practice and embrace the journey of learning.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English shubhamgyd 2024-05-06 19:17:58 1319
en2 English shubhamgyd 2024-05-06 19:13:57 1800
en1 English shubhamgyd 2024-05-06 19:11:22 1213 Initial revision (published)