Rectangle Filling (A constructive algorithm based problem)

Revision en1, by shubhamgyd, 2024-05-06 19:11:22

I am not used to solve constructive algorithm based problems by myself, because it takes a lot of time investment. I used to invest only 15 minutes from one month it didn't helped me to learn. So, I now switched to try all my best to solve constructive based algorithms daily.

Today I have solved "Rectangle Filling" problem, it is 1100 rating problem. From the first sight I thought that I cannot solve this problem because of the wild example and very big paragraphs. But I said to me you can do it. So, I took the pen and book and drawn the example in my book and started to write and eventually I got the solution in my mind. But I have implemented wrong in the code. For that reason I made 6 wrong submissions, because it passed the first test and some test cases of second test. But after this I viewed the solution of someone which is same to same of my solution but I had made mistake in the return statement. I did all mistakes which I could do in the contests or interviews or coding rounds.

So, please give try to yourself you will feel relaxed and satisfied after doing the problem partially or completely with some help or without help.

Tags #motivation

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English shubhamgyd 2024-05-06 19:17:58 1319
en2 English shubhamgyd 2024-05-06 19:13:57 1800
en1 English shubhamgyd 2024-05-06 19:11:22 1213 Initial revision (published)