Requesting assistance from benevolent div. 1 coder

Revision en1, by Goldsmith94, 2016-02-09 11:29:44

Hello,

I'm trying to start up a competitive programming group at my school, and since a lot of people are newcomers (as in need to practice problem A's) it would be so awesome for the group to have the opportunity to create a codeforces group to be able to create custom easy contests for our members for practice on easier problems. This is where I hope a benevolent div. 1 coder comes in. As far as I understand only div. 1 coders can create groups. I am optimistic I'm getting close to a level of a div. 1 coder (in my dreams at least) but even assuming that's correct I would still need somewhere between 5-10 contests to actually get my rating there (and that's assuming I'm not just dreaming). It would be so awesome to motivate the people at my Uni to start competitive coding to be able to host these competitions, so I was hoping there was maybe a div. 1 coder that would be so nice as to create a group for us, and make me co-manager of it.

If you're interested please contact me, here or by PM. At least thank you for reading this and considering it!

Kind regards, Goldsmith94

Tags groups

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English Goldsmith94 2016-02-09 11:29:44 1148 Initial revision (published)