Problem with skipped submissions 
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 342 character(s)
Well hello there, i just want to start with that i am really sad about this situation and want to let you know guys about it, so i don't usually compete in Codeforces since i like ACM format better , however since i want to be a better coder as an individual i decided to push myself into Codeforce's contests in a schedule basis, so i would compete in every contest i could while solving problems in the platform to see how much i can push myself to accomplish my goal which right now is be a way better coder than i am right now. ↵

My situation is as follows, in [contest:740] i did a good perfomance solving problem A (which gave me RTE in post tests) and B, i couldn't find a way to solve problem C, however i found out problem D was exactly a problem i already solved, so i decided to just copy and paste my code (since it didn't even had any twists) obviously this solution was AC. I was pumped since i could see my graph go a little bit up, after a while i got "skipped" in the contest. So obviously i was being targeted as a cheater, guilty before proven innocent i guess. Well after that and multiple talks with [user:MikeMirzayanov,2016-11-28] he told me that me and multiple other users were going to get those stats reversed if we did nothing wrong, well for me nothing happened, i guessed maybe copying and pasting a code that is mine is against the rules.↵

Here is the comment i posted on that contest forum: http://codeforces.com/blog/entry/48547?#comment-326625↵

Long story short i didn't get my stats reversed, and this shady user named [user:_underr,2016-11-28] had indeed messed with a lot of people. I decided to just keep going with my life and prepare to the new contest. ↵

So new contest arrived: [contest:735] , i solved only two problems A and B, since C and D were kinda mathy and i was more than happy to see simple problems crush me so i can be better, i decided to give them a try in upsolving. But guess what? my entire participation in this contest was once again "Skipped", i think there is a guy with a multiaccount just copying and pasting people submissions in their room in another account so they can rise up in ranking. This issue is huge and i am having a really bad time with it since i can't follow up my progress on the page because everytime i am participating i am getting flagged as a cheater.↵

I just did this to say to the people that is having this issue that is not only happening to them, and let the community know what is happening, i have never cheated on a contest in my life and i usually look up for the outline instead of the code if i can't solve the problem, i really want to get better and of course that goal would be impossible if i cheat.↵

Thanks for reading and i hope this time this situation is addressed as it should be, best regards.↵

Edit: I believe i found out the problem, since i was coding in ideone probably there is someone just sitting there waiting for codes to pop up and copy/paste them, can you recommend me a simple IDE for problem solving on windows? i tried geany once and didn't work well but maybe i was a bit lazy with it, i don't want this to keep happening.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English ArepitaDePernil 2016-11-28 05:16:08 342 explaining what happened
en1 English ArepitaDePernil 2016-11-28 03:45:47 2850 Initial revision (published)