Hello Codeforces community,
You are invited to CodeChef December Long Challenge 2018 sponsored by ShareChat. This is a 10-day competition with 8 problems and it’s open to programmers across the globe. The contest problems will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
Participants will also be in the running for some exciting jobs at ShareChat — India’s fastest growing social network. To apply, all you need to do is fill the application form on the contest page and participate in the December Long Challenge.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Admin: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Tester: Andrei1998 (Andrei Constantinescu)
- Statement Verifier: xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Editorialist: adamant (Alexander Kulkov)
- Setters: WreckingBall (Vladislav Milshin), huzaifa242 (Huzaifa Yusufbhai Mankda), tmwilliamlin168 (William Lin), I_love_Maria_Ivanova (Igor Barenblat), Fekete (Ivan Fekete), jtnydv25 (Jatin Yadav), toonewbie (Abutalıb Namazov), DOlaBMOon (Max Hsia), whzzt (Zhenting Zhu)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 7th December 2018 (1500 hrs) to 17th December 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
- Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/DEC18
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge — 100 laddus. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!! Happy Programming!!