The Baltic Olympiad in Informatics will be held in Tartu, Estonia from April 27 to May 2. Both days of the contest will feature an online mirror contest. We invite you to take part.
Both online mirrors will start one hour after the corresponding onsite contests. Both contests last 5 hours.
- Mirror of day 1 takes place on April 29, 10:00 EEST;
- Mirror of day 2 takes place on May 1, 10:00 EEST.
Solutions will be accepted in the following programming languages: C++, Java and Python. We have separate time limits for C++/Java and Python. Tasks have IOI-style batched partial scoring. Problem statements will be available in English and a multitude of languages spoken in the participating countries.
- Main page of BOI 2019
- Registration to the online mirror
- Scoreboard of the online mirror
- Contest system of the online mirror
- Scoreboard of the onsite contest
Let's discuss problems here after the contests!