New year challenges

Revision en1, by C137, 2019-12-25 17:25:47

Merry Christmas and happy new year for you all

2019 is almost over now, I am sure you all had ups and downs this year, I spent most of the year as a Candidate master and now here I am again, back to expert :D

Through the year I have seen many posts of users setting up challenges, cheering up when they achieve it :D and getting sad and desperate when they fail :( For me I set one challenge and luckily I was able to succeed in it. My challenge was to reach +2000 rating before the start of May. I have done it in 29 April, in Codeforces Round 556 (Div. 2) it was the last rated round before my deadline :D

If you have set yourself any challenge in 2019 share it with us in the comments below, perhaps your story will inspire someone else, even if you failed in it.

Now reaching +2000 rating was a nice thing, but this time I will set myself a higher challenge, If I can't reach international master (+2300) before next year ACM regional contest ( usually held in November ) then I won't attend the regional contest, although this will be my last regional contest, and my last chance of reaching WF.

If you want to set your self any challenge for the next year, share it with us in the comments below. It would be nice by the end of 2020 to read all these stories.

Tags challenge, happy new year, merry christmas

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English C137 2019-12-25 17:25:47 1286 Initial revision (published)