Is this psychological???

Revision en1, by atharvagupta2205, 2020-08-18 19:06:40

Hey people!! I have a confession to make: This is a fake account. But before you judge me on it, please note that i never had any intentions to use it for anything bad like checking solns during contests,etc. I just wanted another account to stay away and alone from people.Lets get to the point now.

So recently i participated in Codeforces Global Round 10. I was originally gonna participate with my real account but didnt because the power went out just moments before the contest started and my laptop was going to die and i didnt want my rating to get messed up. Power came back after 20 min of contest, but i decided to finish this round using this account since i had already submitted 2. Now what i cannot believe is the fact that i solved 6 problems during the contest and got a pretty decent rank. Now i don't know why i always lag when i give contests with my real account(I am early purple). I wanted to know is it because of the peer pressure that i have when i participate with that round or did i just get lucky this one contest??? I really think that i am in a different mindset when i participate with this account(more chill) and i dont know why.....

Any kind of words would be useful.

Thanks for taking some time out to read. :)

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English atharvagupta2205 2020-08-18 19:06:40 1282 Initial revision (published)