We would like to thank:
- _kun_ and 300iq for coordinating and helping us with the round.
- lewin, Ashishgup, winger, AlexFetisov, gritukan and isaf27 for testing the round and giving advice.
- choutii for playing a crucial role in the contest. (you'll see.)
- MikeMirzayanov for awesome Codeforces and Polygon.
- Avito for generously sponsoring this round.
This round is conducted on the initiative and support of Avito. Avito.ru is a Russian classified advertisements website with sections devoted to general good for sale, jobs, real estate, personals, cars for sale, and services. Avito.ru is the most popular classifieds site in Russia and is the third biggest classifieds site in the world after Craigslist and the Chinese website 58.com.
Avito presents nice gifts for participants. Top 30 participants and also 10 random participants with places 31-130 will be awarded with a special T-shirt.
You will be given 8 problems and 2.5 hours to solve them. As usual, the score distribution will be revealed shortly before the contest.
This is the first contest on Codeforces for most of us. Hope to see you participating! Good luck!
There will be an interactive problem in the round. If you have never solved interactive problems before, please read this.
UPD: The scoring distribution is standard 500-1000-1500-2000-2500-3000-3500-4000.
UPD: Congratulations to winners!
Also, you can find the list of T-shirt receivers here.