This round is rated for the participants with ratings strictly lower than 2100. You will be given 6 problems and 2 hours to solve them. All the problems are authored and prepared by adnan_toky and me. To get the 6 problems approved, we needed to propose 12 problems in total .
UPD: Score distribution: $$$500-1000-1250-1750-2250-2750$$$
We would like to thank:
- darkkcyan for incredible coordination and help with the problem preparation
- Alexdat2000 for the Russian translations and precious help regarding the statements and limits
- KAN for upgrading the quality of statements
- Gary2005, awoo, Huah, feecle6418, vinfat, marvinthang, Psychotic_D, tallbee23, Black_Be4rD, Hasnaine_, tanus_era, thisIsMorningstar, __FaRiA_eFa__, masood_, Ryu204, badlad, TomiokapEace and ayhan23 for testing this round and providing valuable feedbacks
- MikeMirzayanov for the amazing Codeforces and Polygon platforms
- You, for participating in this round
This is our first round! We've tried our best to make the round enjoyable. It is greatly recommended to read all the problems.
UPD3: Editorial is out