I love Coding, Maths and Algorithms basically Competitive Programming and I happen to be in last semester of my Bachelor's Degree. I can see two options
- Job as a Software Engineer
- Do M.S in related Field
The problem is I have a bad perception about Jobs in IT sector, following are some (maybe be I am being too Obtuse)
- Pressurized work environment with main motivation being earning Money leading to not so healthy vibes.
- Work can be repetitive thus not interesting at times or maybe most of the times.
This really seems attractive as I get to up my level but I have some realities to face
- I might come to same Dilemma in last semester of my Masters.
- I have extremely low aggregate which might be an obstruction for me to get into good colleges.
I have a lot to learn and I want to but I am not sure of a career path after I choose to study further and also I could be totally wrong about my perceptions about industry and it turns out that one can learn and also implement things at same time while getting paid for it.
- I need to know how true are my perceptions about industry so any experience or suggestion would be a great help to me.
- Not many colleges provide M.S with subjects related to Algorithms and Computing or even if I am wrong it would be great if any one could point out some courses.
- What are the usual careers people choose after M.S related field of Algorithms and Computation.
- Any suggestion that you think could help me.