Hello Codeforces !!
We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s Starters 65 (InfInITy 2k22), this Wednesday, 16th November. This contest is organized by InfInITy 2k22, IIIT Pune.
Time: 8 PM — 11:00 PM IST
The contest is Rated till 6 Stars on Codechef.
Joining us on the problem setting panel are:
Setters: Reyaan reyaan44 Jagnani, Apoorv apoorv_me Kumar, Nishit nishit.sharma Sharma, Sahil still_me Tiwari, Daksh freaking_fab Nahar, Ashu ashu_2004 Mittal, Amaan amaan0016 Parvez, Arvind arvind26 Khandelwal.
- Statement Verifier: Nishank IceKnight1093 Suresh
- Video Editorialists: Sundar K Letscode_sundar, Garvit garvitvirmani0 Virmani, Madhav jhamadhav Jha, Suraj jhasuraj01 Jha, Jwala jwalapc, Rohit ezo_tihor Oze, Adhish ak2006 Kancharla
- Text Editorialist: Nishank IceKnight1093 Suresh
- Contest Admins: Nishank IceKnight1093 Suresh, Satyam satyam343
CASH PRIZES :
- Top 3 performers (Div 1) will be awarded cash prize of INR 10000, 7000 & 3000 respectively. Top performer of Div2 will be awarded INR 2000.
- Top 2 Indian participants will be rewarded INR 4000 & 2000 respectively(for Div1 participants).
- Prizes worth INR 7000 specially for IIIT Pune students.
Kunal notthatkunal Meena for amazing posters.
BiT Legion for making this contest possible.
For any queries contact: [email protected]
Written editorials will be available for all on discuss.codechef.com. Pro users can find the editorials directly on the problem pages after the contest.
The video editorials of the problems will be available for all users for 1 day as soon as the contest ends, after which they will be available only to Pro users.
Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.
We hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest. Good Luck!
Congratulations to the winners.
Global Div1 :
India Div1 :
UPD : Cash Prize Distribution Mails were sent to the international winners on 28th Jan, and a reminder mail was sent on 11th Feb. We request you to reply to it as soon as possible so we can start with the distribution process.