"It's been a long time since I came here, and I've really been through a lot." Koxia muses as she chatted idly with Mahiru.
Now that the Winter Festival is approaching. Among the flash of fireworks, in the chimes of the New Year, what is waiting for them to encounter?
Armed with girlish courage, they stepped onwards.
We (Nanako, m_99, huangxiaohua, SteamTurbine, triple__a, Nezzar) are very pleasured to invite you to take part in Good Bye 2022: 2023 is NEAR, which will take place in Dec/30/2022 17:35 (Moscow time)!
This round consists of 8 tasks waiting for you to solve in 150 minutes, and will be rated for everyone!
On behalf of the author team, please allow me to express our sincere thanks to:
- errorgorn, for useful guidance and brilliant advice during the coordination!
- KAN, for rechecking and translating the round!
- ak2006, tallbee23, Tlatoani, gisp_zjz, Roundgod, Kaibad, xzm2023, Frozencode, woruo27, ayhan23, compute, muoshuo, conqueror_of_tourist, googol_S0, zengminghao, valeriu, manish.17, cuzperf, tibinyte, JuanPabloAmezcua, for providing valuable and constructive feedback during testing!
- 1tTx__, for the exquisite illustration!
- MikeMirzayanov, for great platforms Codeforces and Polygon!
- you and everyone, for participating and making this round have extraordinary significance!
This round is supported by NEAR. The participants in the top 2047 places will receive prizes as follows:
- Ⓝ 1024 for the first place
- Ⓝ 512 for the 2-3 places
- Ⓝ 256 for the 4-7 places
- Ⓝ 1 for the 1024-2047 places
Score distribution will be announced soon.
Besides the regular editorial, materials to be public after the round will also include the Chinese statement and the Chinese editorial.
We hope you enjoy our problems and say Goodbye to your 2022 happily!
UPD1: Score distribution is 500 — 750 — 1250 — 1500 — 2000 — 2500 — 3250 — 4000.
UPD2: Congratulations to the winners!
Thanks all for joining!
UPD3: The editorial is available.