SomethingNew and I are glad to invite you to CodeTON Round 6 (Div. 1 + Div. 2, Rated, Prizes!), which will take place on Sep/18/2023 17:35 (Moscow time). You will have 2 hours 15 minutes to solve 8 problems. The round will be rated for everyone.
We would like to thank:
- 74TrAkToR for coordinating this round.
- isaf27, ugly2333, DataStructures, Little09, bashkort, Kieray, fishy15, Vladithur, Dart-Xeyter, pakhomovee, makrav, meowcneil, 127.0.0.1, Nanani, nnv-nick, SomethingDifferent, vl342, shiv_codegen, M1lkas, allmath, sdyakonov for testing the round and providing useful feedback.
- MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon systems.
500 — 750 — 1500 — 1750 — 2750 — 3250 — 3250 — 4000
We hope that our problems will be interesting for you!
Congratulations to the winners!
And here is the information from our title sponsor:
We, the TON Foundation team, are pleased to support CodeTON Round 6.
The Open Network (TON) is a fully decentralized layer-1 blockchain designed to onboard billions of users to Web3.
Since July 2022, we have been supporting Codeforces as a title sponsor. This round is another way for us to contribute to the development of the community.
The winners of CodeTON Round 6 will receive valuable prizes.
The first 1,023 participants will receive prizes in TON cryptocurrency:
- 1st place: 1,024 TON
- 2–3 places: 512 TON each
- 4–7 places: 256 TON each
- 8–15 places: 128 TON each
- 512–1,023 places: 2 TON each
We wish you good luck at CodeTON Round 6 and hope you enjoy the contest!