beatoriche's blog

By beatoriche, 10 years ago, translation, In English

How do you call an algorithm which, given a square matrix of distances, places N points on (euclidean) plane in order to minimize sum of deviations between pairs and input matrix? some info: looks like this time i was more lucky in googling:

p.s. I posted english text as 'russian' again. lol

  • Vote: I like it
  • -16
  • Vote: I do not like it