Hello CodeForces Community,
The CodeChef LunchTime programming series in its 33rd edition has a new timing. From now, it will start on the Last Saturday of every month from 7:30 PM, IST to 10:30 PM, IST.
I have set the problems for the first newly scheduled LunchTime and would like to invite you all for the same. The contest takes place at https://www.codechef.com/LTIME33. I am sure this will serve as a good practice for all those aiming for IOI 2016, we have adhered to the syllabus IOI and made the problems accordingly.
Time: 27th February 2016 (1930 hrs) to 27th February 2016 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Problem Setter: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Editorialist: PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa)
- Problem Tester: pushkarmishra (Pushkar Mishra)
- Contest Admin: PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa) and pushkarmishra (Pushkar Mishra)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
- Language Verifier: rarora7777 (Rahul Arora)
- Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will win a cool CodeChef T-shirt. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
It promises to deliver on an interesting set of algorithmic problems with something for all. Please feel free to give your feedback on the problem set.
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!
Sub: Attention! CodeChef February LunchTime 2016 starts at an unusual timing