Greetings Codeforces community!
I'd like to invite you to take part in CodeChef’s January Lunchtime 2019 sponsored by ShareChat. This short contest lasts 3 hours and has 5 problems for participants to solve and is rated for both divisions.
ShareChat- India’s fastest growing social network and sponsor of the contest is seeking talented programmers to join their team. Participants in the January Lunchtime will be eligible to apply for these jobs. Additionally, top 3 performers from Division 1 will gain free entry to the Hello Muscat Programming Bootcamp to be held in Muscat, Oman. For more details, visit the contest page.
The problem statements can be read in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese for greater ease of access. I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
Setter and Editorialist: Deemo (Michael Nematollahi)
Tester: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)
Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
Russian Translator: Mediocrity (Fedor Korobeinikov)
Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 26th January 2019 (1930 hrs) to 26th January 2019 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
- Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME68
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from ranklist will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which they can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UPD Thank you for participating. I hope you enjoyed and please, leave your feedback below in the comments.