Exactly 300 Codeforces rounds passed since my first one (Round 304). I have learned a lot of things here and have much fun in participating in the competitions. Now, I want to contribute to this community by proposing some problems. I hope that you will find something interesting in solving them.
- MikeMirzayanov for the powerful Polygon and Codeforces system.
- isaf27 for coordinating the round.
- Um_nik, arsijo, _overrated_, kocko, Notgler for testing the round.
There will be roughly 6 problems in each division. Scoring will be announced later.
GL & HF! See you on the scoreboard.
UPD 1: Scoring
- D1: 500 1000 1500 (1000+1000) 2250 3000.
- D2: 500 1000 1500 2000 2000 2500.
UPD 2: Thanks for participating! Congratulations to the winners!
Top 5 Div1:
Top 5 Div2:
UPD 3: Sorry for delay, this is editorial.