You can watch me on https://www.twitch.tv/errichto or https://www.youtube.com/errichto2. There is schedule with countdown on Twitch. Most likely I will stream in May on Tuesday mornings and Sunday evenings.
- May 3, 16:45 CEST — Codeforces hard (solving hard problems because the round was moved)
- May 5, 9:00 CEST — Boring Programming Stream (planning videos, fixing chatbot, maybe learning Berlekamp–Massey)
- May 10, 18:00 CEST — Atcoder hard (Grand Contest 43?)
- May 12, 9:00 CEST — Atcoder hard or something similar to practice for Google Code Jam.
- May 17, 18:00 CEST — Chill stream. I will chat with the audience, implement an algorithm to move an elevator (https://play.elevatorsaga.com/) and try to dock Crew Dragon to the ISS (https://iss-sim.spacex.com/).
- May 19, 9:00 CEST — Codeforces hard (recent round #641)
- May 24, 18:00 CEST Atcoder hard (AGC 44, problems C and D)
- May 26, 9:00 CEST Gauss & Matrix expo (preparing future youtube lectures)
- May 31, 18:00 CEST May Leetcode Challenge (I will try to solve 30 problems in 1 hour. This is more mainstream so will be on the main YT channel Errichto https://youtu.be/0yemVXDBbyg)
(updated on May 30)
two recent videos for beginners: Computations Modulo P, Binary Exponentiation
in works: Matrix Expo, Gaussian Elimination, EV in Chain-graph, Berlekamp-Massey
JUNE UPDATE — June 20, 19:00 CEST solving random problems suggested by viewers