For the next few days, I will do live streams of virtual participation (or casual problem-solving) of CF div1 rounds. The first one is starting in less than 2 hours. You can watch on Twitch and Youtube.
I'm back to practicing because there's a big Polish competition in two weeks and I'm certainly out of shape.
- [recording] Sunday 22.01, Round #844 (Div. 1 + Div. 2) problems ABCDF
- [recording] Monday 23.01, Round #844 (Div. 1 + Div. 2) problems EGH
- [recording] Tuesday 23.01, Educational Codeforces Round 142 (Rated for Div. 2) problems A-E
- [recording] Saturday 28.01, Good Bye 2022: 2023 is NEAR problems A-E
- [recording] Sunday 29.01, TypeDB Forces 2023 (Div. 1 + Div. 2, Rated, Prizes!) problems A-F
- [recording] Monday 30.01, upsolving F/G/H from previous contests: 1787G - Colorful Tree Again, 1770F - Koxia and Sequence, 1787H - Codeforces Scoreboard
See you in the Twitch chat.