I wanted to share with you all acmX, an extension for vscode I started coding half a year ago for myself. Since then it has evolved a lot and it has some features that might be useful for some of you:
- Contest/Problem parsing. (Via Competitive-Companion extension).
- Running solution against testcases.
- Automatic verdict results (OK, WA, RTE, TLE, CE).
- Manage test cases easily.
- Stress solution.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Smart copy (Use custom algorithm library and merge code with caide-cpp-inliner).
Check the wiki to read about all features.
Check the README for more details.