"Love" is a violent word.
"I love that about you..." Doesn't that just mean "If that changed, I wouldn't love you anymore?"
"Love" is a word that binds you.
— Touko Nanami —
Ari and I are pleased to invite you to participate in Codeforces Round #715 (Div. 1) and Codeforces Round #715 (Div. 2), which will be held at 16.04.2021 17:35 (Московское время). Each division will have 6 problems and 2 hours and 15 minutes to solve them.
Big thanks to the following people:
- Sir antontrygubO_o for being an amazing coordinator; the round wouldn't happen without you ❤️
- Scrubpai, 1-gon, hugopm, tfg, dorijanlendvaj, xuanquang1999, 300iq, Mike4235, Luminal, QuangBuiYT, jamienguyen, Pichu, chctxdy68, neko_nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, gamegame, MrDecomposition, TheDramaQueen, nor, and alimq for testing the round and providing valuable feedback.
- MikeMirzayanov for the amazing platforms Codeforces and Polygon!
- And of course, to all the participants of this round!
The round will be themed around Yagate Kimi ni Naru, which is a romantic anime/manga series. If you haven't picked up the series yet, I highly recommend you to do so after the round ;)
Please do read all of the problems, stay hydrated during the round, and solve as many as you can! Good luck have fun to everyone!
Here are the scoring distributions:
- Div. 2: 500 — 1000 — 1500 — 2250 — 2500 — 3000
- Div. 1: 750 — 1000 — 1500 — 2250 — 2250 — 4000
UPD1: The round has concluded! Congratulations to the winners from both divisions:
- Div. 1:
- Div. 2:
UPD2: Editorial is up!
Thanks to everyone for participating in this contest, this has been a wild ride from start to finish. See you all next time!