Greetings from IEEE NITK. We will be hosting Praelium 2021 on October 17th, 2021. An enthralling 3-hour team Competitive Programming contest. This is a mock contest for an even bigger contest that is IEEEXtreme. Register for both contests and showcase your skills among the best! The top 2 teams of Praelium 2021 will be receiving cash prizes!
Check out IEEEXtreme.
Note: that only IEEE members can register for IEEEXtreme but anyone is free to participate in Praelium.
Forming teams (upto 3 members) is encouraged. It's open to everyone!
- Contest Link — Praelium 2021
- Date & Time — 17th October 2021, Sunday, 19:00 IST
- Duration — 3 Hours
- There will be 6 problems of varying difficulty.
- Will follow ICPC like scoring system (10 minutes penalty and 1 point per problem)
- It is a team contest and it would be unrated.
- This contest is not in any way related to any official ICPC contests conducted by CodeDrills.
- Telegram group for clarifications: t.me/Praelium2021
- Register your team for the contest: Praelium 2021
- Team size can be up to 3.
Note: Register your teams & accept invites before the start of the contest. This won't be allowed after the contest starts!
- Top 2 overall best teams will receive a cash prize.
- Only Indian participants are eligible for prizes but everyone can participate.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
I would like to thank all of them for the round preparation. Along with them I would also like to thank
- Balajiganapathi for allowing us to host our contest on amazing CodeDrills platform.
- deepa_panwar for developing amazing CodeDrills platform.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Hope to see you participating!!
UPD1: Contest is over! Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone for participating! We will be contacting the winners in a few days after the final checks. Do discuss the problems and provide feedback in the comments. Thank you!