…………….

Revision en1, by Geroin, 2024-01-01 01:56:36

ok codeforces… traktor cringe, ban him, errorgron is good coord. please save him

you know errorgorn it’s the person, who deleted good problem (thinked is WELL-KNOWN 1986 IMO probem), but added codeforces H problem, that you can google in one request And……… Traktor: i’m sorry I trusted Errorgorn, pls forgive me Codeforces community: Criiinge bad coord baaaad

traktor is good, you know? ok problem G……… Not really big problem It’s the only one problem that traktor introduced in this round

Stop pooping him, do you have yeys, dudes?

I DON’T REALLY KNOW HOW COORDINATOR CAN PREVENT PROBLEM WITH MATH PROBLEM, 90% DEFENITIONS IN WHICH HE HEARS FOR THE FIRST TIME. AND THIS PROBLEM ADDED TO THE CONTEST BY ERRORGORN, GOOD COORDINATOR, WHOM WE LOVE AND TRUST.

HE IS NOT SUCH A BAD GUY YOU ARE ALL TALKING. HE DID EVERYTHING HE COLUD. STOP SAYING SHIT. Round rated? NOT HIM PROBLEM. It’s Mike’s decision.

Don’t you see? THE ONLY 74’s Mistake is problem G, but IT'S NOT SUCH A BIG PROBLEM THAT YOU'RE ALL TALKING.

i’m disappointed in you. traktor tried his best to have a good round for you. and he gived it to you. you’re all hate him, you're breaking his heart. the whole smelly community humiliates him when he is one of the few people here who loves his job and does it super well. none of you smart guys would dare to Google task H without understanding what is written in it. all of you trust errorgorn, and so does he. i just don't have the words. you kill a person's desire to do something good for you when he is almost innocent of anything, and then ask why there are no people left who do the rounds well. Shut up and apologize to him. He didn't deserve any of this. BUT YOU. YOU LIKE ERRORGORN'S POST, WHERE HE WRITES THAT HE SHITS HIMSELF AND IS TO BLAME FOR THE TRACTOR. AND THE POST WHERE THE TRACTOR TOOK ALL THE BLAME ON ITSELF, YOU DROWN IN DISLIKES. GOOD LUCK, CODEFORCES! NOTHING GOOD AWAITS YOUR PLAYGROUND, BECAUSE YOU WILL BITE TO KILL ANYONE WHO COMES UNDER YOUR HAND, JUST TO BLAME HIM.

I'm unsubscribing to hell.

train, endure, and rot in hell. you deserve what is happening with codeforces right now. do you want changes? change yourself. start with an apology.

Damning PinkieRabbit, be the first. Let's apologize to your stupid comment about traktor, and accept that it's errorgorn's fault. I am ashamed for you and for the fact that most of the codeforces community agrees with you. You're hurting a person. You don't deserve to have rounds prepared for you.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
ru2 Russian Geroin 2024-01-01 03:08:01 22 Мелкая правка: 'hinked is WELL-KNOWN 1986 IMO probem), ' -> 'hinked is APIO 2021 probem), '
en1 English Geroin 2024-01-01 01:56:36 2566 Initial revision for English translation
ru1 Russian Geroin 2024-01-01 01:30:47 2566 Первая редакция (опубликовано)