Tutorial on Virtual/Auxiliary Trees and YouTube channel

Revision en3, by radoslav11, 2020-09-10 19:19:26

Hi!

So recently I saw that quite a lot of people have created YouTube channels related to competitive programming and as I had nothing to do today an idea of me doing the same came to my mind. So as I wanted to do something that might be just a bit useful, I decided to do a tutorial on Virtual/Auxiliary Trees as my first video (which is a concept that can be used in some problems related to trees). I chose this as a topic, because I couldn't find a decent tutorial on it.

Here is a link to the video and my channel. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Any feedback will be appreciated, even if it's in the lines of "pls don't ever create a new video". Also if there are some concepts that you might be interested in me covering, feel free to comment/message me. Actually, any video ideas will be very much appreciated!

Right now I'm thinking of covering Burnside lemma (with problems) as I couldn't find a good tutorial on that too. Also I will probably upload some screencast with commentary.

Update: made a new video about Li Chao trees. Here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-StmrE2gY44&t=16s) is a link if someone is interested.

Tags youtube, tutorial, trees, trash

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English radoslav11 2020-09-10 19:19:26 146
en2 English radoslav11 2020-05-05 23:52:05 24
en1 English radoslav11 2020-05-05 23:50:31 1110 Initial revision (published)