¡Buenos días! (That's Spanish for "what's up homies")
It is the sixth round of a 2020 series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open and rated for everybody.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2020:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
Thanks to XTX, which in 2020 supported the global rounds initiative!
We would like to distribute our thanks equally to the following people who made this round possible.
- Ernestico, McDic, Ari, gamegame, namanbansal013, growup974, balbit, dorijanlendvaj, _cherry_, Saurabh_yadav, arvindr9, kclee2172, AliShahali1382, BRCode, ffao, Kuroni for testing the round and
roastingproviding valuable feedback to the problems. Testers orz!
- antontrygubO_o for inspiration!
- isaf27 for excellent coordination of the round, and improving several problems!
- MikeMirzayanov for the amazing Codeforces and Polygon platforms!
- You, for participating! Your participation will directly contribute to the end of the long-standing Cuban-American rivalry, and will lead to peace on Earth.
You will have 3 hours to solve 8 problems (and 2 subtasks). If you want to lose rating, then we encourage you not to read all the problems.
May rating be distributed from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!
UPD: Here's the score distribution. Good luck, have fun!
UPD: Hope you enjoyed the problems! Editorial is posted.
UPD: System testing finished, congrats to the winners!