My First Discord Bot (π bot)

Revision en1, by pvcodes, 2021-04-25 14:21:10

How it all started.

Hey there, so basically it all started 1.5 months ago when I discovered the Errichto's discord server. There was a text channel named duel and vc, and there were commands like ;duel rating, ;handle get user_name, and many more. Literally, for an hour, I was trying to understand what's going on then as everyone does I asked them what is this, what is that, and all. So all over I got to know that they were using a bot named TLE BOT, from that point I decided that I'll also make something like that. So I open Github created a repo discord_bot and started searching how can I make a bot and TBH, the biggest downside was that I've learned C++ and these bots are generally coded in python or Javascript. So after 10-15 days of getting through python docs and some blog I got very basic knowledge of python, then also another thing is also needed to be understood the discord.py library, that was very hard TBH, but eventually, I somehow managed to get some knowledge.

About the π bot

For now (April 25, 2021), it is a very simple bot basically it can get the:

1. User info using codeforces API
2. Rating
3. Problem set via given difficulty level
4. Basic maths operation modulo, gcd, and some other

For sure, this project will be updated and added new features and stuff on a regular basis

IF YOU WANT THE BOT IN YOUR SERVER CLICK HERE

Till then, PEACE

Tags discord bot, #codeforces, maths

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English pvcodes 2021-04-25 14:21:10 1754 Initial revision (published)