What is this site?
There are two types of questions to keep track on:
- The ones that were solved during the contest.
- The ones that were not solved during or after the contest [problems to upsolve later].
It also provides feature to filter contests based on division [div1, div2, div3, Educational Rounds], and is pretty damn quick about it.
How can one use it?
- To upsolve problems.
- To find contests that you haven't participated in before and practice on them.
- Filter contests based on divisions for practice.
How is this site built?
- The site is built entirely using Vue.js.
- It uses codeforces api for fetching information.
- The contests information is statically stored as a
jsonfile, for improving the speed.
- To update the contests information there is python script written.
- The site is hosted using Github Pages.
Can I look at the source code?
Sure, the site is completely open-source. You can find it here.
What features are coming next on it?
- To keep the search and filter bar of the top steady if when you scroll down.
- Refresh button to get latest data on problems solved by the user.
- Proper error message for user, in case the codeforces website is down.
- Improve the UI.
- Pagination of problems.
Suggestions to improve the website are always welcome. If any issues found please raise it on the github repository.
Thank you! Enjoy the site!