Trying too hard...

Revision en3, by pjcode0, 2021-10-06 22:21:13

Hello Codeforces,

Its been an year now since I am doing competitive programming. I practice daily, solve questions but still can’t solve Div2 Cs or problems with rating >=1400. Perhaps the reason is I try to prove everything, Never assume anything. But since I love it, even the easiest problems, I enjoy doing them..

Sometimes it feels lonely because cannot give enough time to family and friends as giving most of the times practicing virtual contests, thinking about solutions and all.. Currently, I am just solving Div2 contests and try problems only till C.. doing 2 contests daily and upsolving problems till C.. hope that perhaps in a few months.. will be able to figure out problems till C.. Maybe it happens with everyone... At last want to say that I will continue doing this with full motivation,, but will hope that I will get results.. Just wanted to share my story, giving all my time to codeforces.. that’s how much I love it.

Comments and suggestions are welcome .. Also want to ask if this is the right strategy or should I change it because I’m not getting results?

Tags practice, makes, you, perfect

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English pjcode0 2021-10-06 22:21:13 27
en2 English pjcode0 2021-10-06 22:14:53 16
en1 English pjcode0 2021-10-06 22:13:00 1091 Initial revision (published)