The 8th BSUIR Open Programming Championship will be held from February 16 till April 13, 2018 (Minsk, Belarus). Undergraduates and postgraduates of BSUIR, students of other educational institutions, students from other universities and countries are invited to participate in the Championship.
The competition will take place in several rounds:
- first qualifying round (distance, problems in Russian) — February 16-19;
- second qualifying round (distance/onsite semi-final, russian and english problems) — February 21;
- Championship final for students teams (onsite, only english problems) — March 14-16;
- Championship final for school teams (onsite) — April 11-13.
First qualifying round is required only for BSUIR and high school teams but other registered teams can also take part in it. Second qualifying round is required for all teams; BSUIR and high school teams from Minsk take part onsite, other teams — online.
To participate in the Championship teams need to be registered prior to 20.02.2018 incl. Participation is free of charge — have fun.
The finalists are 42 teams, showed the best results in the qualifying rounds, but no more than:
- 7 teams of undergraduates and postgraduates of BSUIR;
- 2 teams from each of the university of Belarus and near and far abroad.
Open BSUIR Programming Championship is held by the ACM rules. During the Championship, the teams will be given 5 hours to solve 8 to 12 programming problems.
There is good news for foreign teams who are participating in the final. Belarus introduced a visa-free entry procedure for up to 5 days at the entrance to the National Airport Minsk for citizens of 80 countres.
More information about the championship, as well as the problems and results of previous years, you may find at acm.bsuir.by. A little bit of BSUIR Open into training: http://codeforces.com/blog/entry/49057
A little bit of last year video: