Hello CodeForces Community!
I hope the month of February was one filled with programming escapades for you! To provide you with more coding action, here is the February Lunchtime 2018 featuring 4 interesting programming challenges!
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Problem Tester: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Problem Editorialist: .o. (Suchan Park)
- Statement verifier: Xellos ( Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 24th February 2018 (1930 hrs) to 24th February 2018 (2130 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME57
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu.
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you participating!!