I discovered that different submissions with exactly the same Python code obtain different results (accepted, TLE).
- Original, accepted, January 2018: http://codeforces.com/contest/222/submission/33921342
- My copy, TLE, August 2018: http://codeforces.com/contest/222/submission/42010082
- Original, accepted, April 2018: http://codeforces.com/contest/372/submission/37037681
- My copy, TLE, August 2018: http://codeforces.com/contest/372/submission/42224415
I also realized that the individual tests differ in memory and time, where recent executions (August 2018) use less memory but need more time.
- Problem 222b, submission 33921342, test 1 requires Time: 60 ms, memory: 5428 KB
- Problem 222b, submission 42010082, test 1 requires Time: 216 ms, memory: 0 KB
Some ideas about the possible reasons? I can only think in different sub-versions of Python 3, something else? Any solution from the dev(participant) side? Change the language is the only one I can think by now...
Thanks for your help and happy coding.