It is the fourth round of a new series of Codeforces Global Rounds supported by XTX Markets. The rounds are open for everybody, the rating will be updated for everybody.
You will be given 8 problems and 150 minutes to solve them. The scoring distribution will be 500-750-1250-1750-2000-(1500+1500)+3250+4000.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2019:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over the whole series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
The problems of this round were developed by me. I will be available on Discord to discuss the problems after the contest.
I would like to thank:
- arsijo for his help in the round's coordination,
- 300iq, Aleks5d, arsijo, Ashishgup, Jeel_Vaishnav, khairy, _kun_, ksun48, Learner99, Noam527, StasyaCat, TonySnark, Um_nik for testing the round,
- MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon,
- Pretest for being so strong, TLE for being so rare, system_test for being so fast and Editorial for being ready right after the contest finishes.
UPD: The round is finished. I hope you enjoyed the problems! I am very sorry about the issue on E.
UPD3: Congratulations to:
UPD4: The results after four rounds.